Doors And Windows Sealing Strip
EPDM rubber has excellent aging resistance, ozone resistance, heat resistance, (can be used in a 120-degree environment for a long time), and chemical resistance.
EPDM rubber has outstanding steam resistance and is widely used in sealing products such as automobiles, building doors, and windows.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us for a quotation and free samples
The foamed sealing strip is a kind of sealing strip that uses the characteristics of certain materials to make air holes appear inside it through processing. Divided into EPDM foam sealing strip, silicone foam sealing strip, and PU foam sealing strip. The foam sealing strip is formed by a microwave vulcanization process at one time, and the surface is smooth and beautiful, without joints. It has good elasticity and compression deformation resistance and has excellent aging resistance. Excellent flame retardant performance, low smoke and low toxicity; stable product performance, and high dimensional accuracy.
door and window sealing strip Feature:
1. Made in rubber EPDM.
2. Excellent inherent high and low-temperature ranges.
3.Typically -60 ° C to +120 ° C for standard compounds.
4. EPDM is essentially resistant to attack by oxygen, UV, ozone, and extreme weather environments, and provides an extended service under these conditions.
5. Chemical resistance, resistant to many solvents.
6. Good resistance to many corrosive chemicals.
door and window sealing strip Application:
1. automotive: door, truck, truck crap, window seals spacers for wheel wells, window weather stripping
2. building products: curtain wall frames, OEM window seals, door seals slider door seals, tract and channel seals
3. window and door: various door seals, edge guards, egress window frames, garage door seals.
Wide Application and Usage
& Our window door seal strip comes with adhesive, and it can be cropped according to your actual doors and windows size.
It & Easy to cut and easy install, and no requires a specialist tool.
It & Widely used in all kinds of sliding windows, sliding doors, security doors, closet doors, wardrobes and etc, reducing the damage to your doors and windows, protecting your warm and beautiful house.