135 Degree Silicone Elbow hose
135 degree elbow silicone hose
Silicone rubber + Fabric reinforcement
-60 ° C ~ 260 ° C
A 135 degree silicone elbow hose is a type of hose applicate in various automotive, marine, and industrial applications. It is made of high-quality silicone material and is designed to withstand high temperatures, pressure, and vibration. The silicone material used in the hose is durable, flexible, and resistant to weathering, aging, and chemical corrosion. The 135 degree silicone elbow hose has a specific shape, which allows it to connect two pipes or components at a 135° angle. This makes it ideal for applications where a straight connection is not possible or practical. The hose can use in various systems, including cooling, heating, and air intake systems.
The silicone material used in the hose is also non-conductive, which makes it suitable for use in applications where electrical interference could be an issue. The hose is available in various sizes, colors, and thicknesses to meet different application requirements. Additionally, 135 degree silicone elbow hose is a high-quality, durable, and flexible hose used in various automotive, marine, and industrial applications. Its specific shape allows for easy installation and connection at a 135 angle, making it ideal for applications where a straight connection is not possible or practical.
Product parameters Of Our 135 Degree Silicone Elbow hose：
4-Ply Reinforced High-Temperature Silicone hose
Bursting pressure: 2MPA.
Work pressure: 0.3 to 0.9 MPA.
Working temperature: -60 ℃ to +260℃
- High-temperature resistance
- Electrochemical degradation resistance
- UV and ozone resistance
- Ordinary silicone is not oil resistant, but fluorosilicone with its unique properties provides resistance to many fuels, oils, and solvents, including gasoline
- Silicone rubber is noted for its water resistance. It has an extremely low degree of water absorption and its mechanical properties show minimal change, even after long periods of immersion
135 Degree Silicone Elbow Hose Product Specification:
Application Of 135 Degree Silicone Elbow Hose:
A 135-degree silicone elbow hose has a variety of applications in various industries, including automotive, marine, and industrial. Here are a few examples of where this type of hose may be used:
- Automotive industry: 135-degree silicone elbow hoses are popular in automotive cooling systems, such as in the radiator, intercooler, and turbocharger. They can also applicate in air intake systems, such as in the air filter housing.
- Marine industry: 135-degree silicone elbow hoses can applicate in marine engines for cooling and air intake systems. They are resistant to salt water and can withstand harsh marine environments.
- Industrial applications: 135-degree silicone elbow hoses can applicate in industrial applications such as generators, compressors, and HVAC systems. They are also applicating in food and pharmaceutical processing equipment because they are non-toxic and can withstand high temperatures.
- Aerospace industry: 135-degree silicone elbow hoses are used in aircraft engines for cooling and air intake systems. They are lightweight and can withstand high temperatures and extreme weather conditions.
- Sports and performance vehicles: 135-degree silicone elbow hoses are popular in sports and performance vehicles for custom air intake and cooling systems. They can be used to replace OEM hoses in custom applications.
Overall, 135 degree silicone elbow hoses applicate in applications where a straight connection is not possible or practical. They are known for their durability, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures, pressure, and vibration.
Manufacturing Process Of A 135 Degree Silicone Elbow Hose
The manufacturing process of a 135 degree silicone elbow hose involves several steps, including:
- Mixing: The silicone material can mix with additives and catalysts to achieve the desired properties.
- Extrusion: The material then extrudes into the desired shape and size using a specialized machine.
- Curing: The extruded hose then cure in an oven at a specific temperature and for a specific time to achieve the desired hardness and flexibility.
- Cutting and trimming: The hose is then cut to the required length and shape.