Wholesale Price Universal Silicone Hose Kit For Volvo
Silicone is not an electrical conductor.
Silicone resists damage from chemical corrosion.
Silicone doesn’t degrade under ozone and UV light.
Universal Silicone Hose Kit For Volvo
A universal silicone hose kit is a set of hoses made from silicone material that is designed to fit a wide range of applications. Unlike traditional hose kits that are specific to a particular make and model of vehicle or industrial equipment, universal silicone hose kits are designed to be adaptable to different configurations and sizes.
Key Features Of Universal Silicone Hose Kit For Volvo include:
- Operate continuously from -80°F to 500°F (-60°C to 260°C)
- Flex and stretch without cracking or kinking
- Manufactured in a wide range of sizes from less than 1/8″ inner diameter to over 6″ inner diameter. Lengths from 6″ to 20′
- Resists weathering, ozone, UV exposure, chemicals and abrasion
- Hoses are available with pressure ratings from low pressure up to 5,000 PSI
Silicone Product Specification
Why Choose US?
- With more than 10 years of production experience, the plant area is 36,000 square meters, the number of employees is more than 160, and the monthly production capacity exceeds 400,000 pieces, and all these can make sure a stable delivery time.
- Professional product design and development team, support OEM/ODM, and the use of CAD, CATIA, UG, and other professional software can meet the individual needs of customers.
- Our factory supports the free development of new products, and free samples are possible to check the quality. The ERP production management system makes secondary purchases more convenient.
- High-quality raw materials, carefully selected brand silicone suppliers, and product quality is guaranteed. 3D printing inspection tooling makes inspection more accurate. At the same time, the product warranty period is one year.
- The product has passed the IATF16949, ISO 9001:2015 quality inspection and certification.
- The market coverage is wide, the products are exported to more than 70 countries and regions around the world, and the number of stable cooperative customers has reached more than 230. In 2021, compared with 2020, The growth of foreign trade increased by 70% year-on-year.