We know that silicone products are generally high temperature resistant, but how many degrees can they withstand? Many purchasers often ask this question when buying silicone products, so today we will talk to you about the topic of high temperature resistance of silicone products.
What is silicone tube and what kinds are there?
Silicone rubber hose
Silicone rubber is a new type of polymer elastic material.
1.Excellent resistance to high temperature (250~300°C) and low temperature (-40~-60°C) performance
2.Good physiological stability, able to withstand repeated disinfection of the harsh conditions
3.Excellent resilience and elasticity
4.smaller permanent deformation (at 200°C, not more than 50% in 48 hours)
Medical silicone tube high temperature resistance
Medical silicone tube can generally withstand -60~300°C.
Features of medical silicone tube
- high transparency, high sanitary grade, environmental protection, efficient and odorless, can be sterilized at high temperature and autoclaved.
- medical grade silicone tube has good physiological inertia, no harm to human tissue, implanted in human tissue will not cause foreign body rejection, no inflammation of the surrounding tissue.
- high tensile strength, high tear resistance, low shrinkage and good resilience.
- High and low temperature resistance, no deformation at high temperatures, no decomposition of harmful substances, biological inertia, biological aging resistance.
- High level of health and environmental protection, passed a series of food-grade safety testing. Medical silicone tube can generally withstand -60 ~ 300 ° C.
Ordinary silicone tube general temperature resistance range is -40 ~ 200 ° C.
The aging resistance is relatively long, the service life will not be the same time with the use of the environment produced, generally at room temperature can be used for more than 10 years.